Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Stuff He Says......

So, Nicolas has quite the vocabulary.  He frequently cracks me up with the statements he makes.  Here are a few that had me in stitches.

When asked to please do something for me, his reply, "Ummmm, negative ghost rider."  Whaaa?!?!?

While observing the scenery during a ride to school one morning, "Mom the clouds are amazingly three dimensional. Would you concur?"

I made an age related comment the other day and Nico replied, "Mom you are not old, you are still in your early 30's.  I am the one getting old, I am already in my late single digits."

President's Day weekend we went to Ikea.  Nicolas wanted to play in their play-land and they were booked solid.  They said they could make room for him if he was a special needs child.  After discussing this concept for a minute, Nicolas replied, "Well Mom, I am a special needs child.  I don't have anybody to play with and my legs hurt."  Yes son, those are special needs, but so totally not the same kind.

I love this boy more and more each day.  He is a joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment