Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 In Review

2011 was pretty dang awesome.  

We accomplished many great things, grew closer to family and friends and have so very much to be grateful for.  Shall we take a walk down memory lane?  Here goes:

4 babies were born into our extended family and we are in love with every last one of them.

 Jarem Smith - Born April 6, 2011 to Shem and Jenny

Jaycee and Graycee Dana - Born December 14, 2011 to Jessica and Nate

Taya Noel Peterson - Born December 28, 2011 to Vanessa and Mitch


We vacationed at some gorgeous and memorable locations.













We experienced many "firsts."















We had a blast with friends and cousins.

















We spent a lot of time with Nicolas' BFF Dallin.

















We had some EPIC holiday celebrations.




















I got to see my teenage heart throb (ok, he's still my heart throb, who am I kidding?) in concert for my birthday.  It was one of the best nights of my life for sure :)



I survived many challenges, pushed myself to the next level, pursued passions and met some amazing people.





Life is good.  We are so happy and CANNOT wait to see what 2012 has in store for us.



1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Okay, I LOVED the update, but it left me with a few questions! Hopefully you'll blog more about your work and school things in future posts. I miss you!

Post a Comment